joi, 20 august 2009

Voturi!





16. Country:Romania
City:Bistrita
Age:19
Favourite book:Twilight
Favourite character:Alice Cullen
Opinion: Because I love all about Twilight

17. Country:Romania
City:Bistrita
Favourite character:Alice Cullen
Favourite book:Twilight
Age:14
Opinion:Because I want to see the light from another angle, I want to meet again the twilight on the beach,
on the sand, not from water .... I want to compare opinions and feelings, and not accept the idea that I will miss his my characters , I want something new but the same story

18.
Contry:Romania
City:Bistrita
Age:13
Favourite book:Eclipse
Favourite character:Bella Swan(Cullen)
Opinion:Well I think that should be continued as it started and I really like the book by Edward's perspective


19.
Country:Romania
City:Buzau
Age:17
Favourite book:Breaking Dawn
Favourite character:Edward Cullen
Opinion: because if the book is told from edward's point of view we can learn more about other people because
of his power

20.
Country:Romania
City:Timisoara
Favourite book:Breaking Dawn
Favourite character:Edward Cullen
Age:22
Opinion: honestly, I think the book is much more complex frm his point of view... I think so we can know better.,we can understand why certain decisions taken. Until I didn`t read midnight sun I didn`t understand certain things about him. but once I read the first 12 chapters I realized that his character is more complex than bella and he need to be in the center of attention ... since Jacob has a book why not have edward too ?

21.
Country:Romania
City:Cluj
Age:15
Favourite character:Edward Cullen
Favourite book:Eclipse
Opinion:in this 12 chapters of midnight sun .she answer you many questions related to their story. questions to which you can not answer just read the 4 books .... a book of feelings and thoughts of Edward's is a great idea , but to fully understand the whole story book should be continued

22.Country:Romania
City:Iasi
Age:18
Favourite book:New moon
Favourite character:Edward Cullen
Opinion:I want to see the story from Edward's perspective and I think will be more interesting

23.Country:Romania
City:Bistrita
Age:16
Favourite book:Twilight
Favourite character:Bella Swan (Cullen)
Opinion: Twilight being my favorite book of all the series I want read the story from Edward`s perspective

24.
Country:Romania
City:Bacau
Age:15
Favourite book:New moon
Favourite character:Bella Swan (Cullen)
Opinion:must be completed because the book may have the same success as other books and deserves of. A lot of people expected it and is a beautiful writer with many hidden talents

25.
Country:Romania
City:Bucuresti
Age:12
Favourite book:Eclipse
Favourite character:Alice Cullen
Opinion:because Edward has a power that can ldiscover how others think about Cullens and Bella


Niciun comentariu:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Fură widget-ul Zamolxis Xl8!

Trailer Eclipse